The activities of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A., consisting in underground storage of crude oil and fuels, production of industrial salt brine and packaging of salt, are based on sound and reliable principles of sustainable development, such as the following:
- cost-effectiveness with due consideration for social and environmental costs,
- continuous improvement towards systematic reduction of environmental impact, prevention of pollution and an open and honest public information policy,
- exercising influence on the contractors in order to improve their respective environmental actions.
The Company undertakes to respect all applicable legal requirements and other commitments and obligations resulting from the scope of our operations, pursuant to identified environmental aspects. Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A. further declares to:
- continuously improve the safety of underground storage of oil, gas and fuels,
- limit the impact of energy carriers on the environment,
- promote the level of environmental awareness among employees,
- maintain the proper esthetic quality of the Company’s land and premises.
This Policy has been implemented and communicated to all organisational units of the Company and the person in charge of is the President of the Board and CEO of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A.
Inowrocław, 3 February 2009