The main objective of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A. is to ensure safe use of common salt produced at our Salt Packaging Division and supplied for household and food processing applications.
The above objective is attained through the following:
- carrying our activities in line with legal and formal requirements,
- adhering to the Code of Good Manufacturing and Hygiene Practice in Salt Processing,
- application of an integrated management system,
- implementation of relevant procedures and instructions,
- using only the materials, additives and packaging that meet the food safety requirements,
- introduction of technical and organisational solutions that ensure that our salt products are consumer safe,
- training, maintenance and evaluation of hygiene standards among employees,
- provision of relevant infrastructure,
- meeting training needs of employees and their verification,
- monitoring Critical Control Points,
- implementation of a pest control scheme,
- systematic control and monitoring of process parameters and salt quality,
- establishing and maintaining quality records,
- auditing and carrying out efficiency reviews of the integrated management system.
With the above principles in mind, Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A. undertakes to supply products that meet Customers’ requirements, are safe for consumers, pose no threat to health or life and comply with internal operating standards and requirements of inspection authorities.
The person in charge of implementation of this Food Safety Policy is the President of the Board and CEO of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A.
Inowrocław, 3 February 2009