The quality objectives of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A. are as follows:
- safe underground storage of crude oil and fuels,
- production of salt brine, as a part of the storage process, and its continuous supply to our Customers,
- packaging and sale of salt and salt products in compliance with the requirements of Customers and current regulations of law
The Company pursues the above goals through:
- systematic improvement of the knowledge of processes,
- meeting demands and continuous improvement of the efficiency of quality management systems,
- constant collaboration with Customers in order to identify and satisfy their needs, requirements and expectations,
- raising awareness of Customer requirements among our staff,
- individual responsibility of employees for the quality of their work,
- selection of only such suppliers that satisfy the Company’s quality requirements,
- continuous improvement of the organisation of work,
- participation of all employees in the improvement of quality systems,
- improvement of technical processes.
The person in charge of implementation of this Quality Policy is the President of the Board and CEO of Inowrocławskie Kopalnie Soli SOLINO S.A.
Inowrocław, 3 February 2009